1. Never go to sleep without washing your face, it can clog up your pores.
2. Wear broad-spectrum SPF 15 (minimum) is your friend when outside.
3. Choose a moisturizer with antioxidants that protects skin from the elements.
4. When using a anti-aging cream look for a cream with retinoids.
5. Applying anti-aging or acne ingredients before any other products to keep from blocking their penetration.
6. More isn't always better. Using a pea-size amount is enough when using creams for your face.
7. Exfoliate skin every week to get rid of dead skin.
8. With any product uses, you have to give the product up to six months to work with consistency.
9. Use a Salicylic Acid Cleanser to Prevent Breakouts to help dissolve dirt.
10. Use Alpha Hydroxy Acid helps eliminate the build-up of dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, which enhances the texture and tone.
11. Don't pick your own pimples, as you can spread bacteria onto the skin.
12. Get facials monthly to help eliminate clogging and keep your skin healthy and glowing regularly.