Do you know what you are putting inside your body? In 2016 I did some research and found out most tampons and pads are bleached with chlorine which leads to a toxic byproduct called dioxin, which is linked to cancer as it's a known carcinogen and endometriosis. Glyphosate, polyethylene, polypropylene, and rayon to name a few and other ingredients most companies refuse to list so I decided to switch to a organic choice.
One of the brands I used is This Is L which is made with GOTS certified Organic Cotton, free of chlorine, free of pesticides, free of rayon, no fragrances, no deodorants and no dyes, made with plant-based materials, certified vegan and cruelty-free, hypoallergenic + breathable. And check this out, for every pad purchased, one is donated to a girl in need in a developing country annnnddddd the applicators are made of BPA-free plastic.
Some information on some of the ingredients you should avoid;
• Chlorine - bleaching a product to make it white. Chlorine eventually turns into dioxin.
• Dioxins - a deadly toxic compounds. Links to Cancer.
• Glyphosate - a popular herbicide commonly found in Monsanto’s RoundUp weed killer. Links to Cancer as well.
• Polyethylene, or PET - is used to create plastic bags and food containers, PET can flood your body with toxins like lead, cadmium, and mercury.
• Polypropylene - This can cause inflammation and skin irritation on your lady parts.
• Rayon. This is a cellulose fiber that comes from processed wood pulp.
#whyyoushouldswitchtonaturalpadsandtampons #organicfemininepads #organicfemininetampons #besttamponstouse #reviewonthisisl #thisisl #organic #natural #tampons #pads #whatfeminineingredientscausecancer