If you're just starting out with makeup and beauty, it can be overwhelming to know where to begin. Here are seven beauty tips for beginners:
1. Start with a clean, moisturized face: Before applying any makeup, it's important to start with a clean, moisturized face. This will help ensure that your makeup goes on smoothly and looks its best.
2. Use a primer: Primer is a product that you apply before your foundation. It helps create a smooth base for your makeup and can also help your makeup stay in place longer.
3. Use a concealer: Concealer is a product that you can use to cover up blemishes, dark circles, and other imperfections. Use a concealer that is one shade lighter than your skin tone to brighten up your face.
4. Use a light hand when applying foundation: Foundation is a product that you use to even out your skin tone and create a smooth base for your makeup. Use a light hand when applying foundation, as it can be easy to go overboard and end up with a cakey look.
5. Use a setting powder: Setting powder is a product that you apply after your foundation to help set your makeup in place and reduce shine. Use a setting powder that is translucent or close to your skin tone to avoid any harsh lines.
6. Use a lip balm before applying lipstick: Lip balm is a product that you can use to moisturize and protect your lips. Use a lip balm before applying lipstick to help your lips stay hydrated and smooth.
7. Blend, blend, blend: When applying makeup, it's important to blend well to avoid harsh lines and create a natural look. Use a blending brush or sponge to help blend your makeup seamlessly.
By following these tips and experimenting with different products and techniques, you can start building a basic beauty routine that works for you. Remember to be patient and have fun with it!
Sign up for our newsletter now to stay up-to-date on the latest news and trends and or
join Twentyish Thirty community on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and LinkedIn and get access to exclusive resources.